Our Cinco de Mayo wasn't anything special. Gus had to work late so it was just me and the kids (and Jeff's girlfriend) so we celebrated simply with pizza, bean dip and margaritas (virgin for the all the kids). It was still fun and we all love Mexican food so it was all good! I had planned on making carnitas but with Gus not being here I figured I would make them later in the week when he could enjoy them also.
Here's a few pics of the evening.
Here's a few pics of the evening.






6 comments:
All of your kids are so cute!! Loved the pics of the girls sampling their margarita!
Great pics. I see you got the girls some crocs. Glad you found some that fit.
So cute Christy! Love the girlies taking a sip together! :)
YUMMO that margarita sure looks great!
Love the girls trying out their margarita, so cute.
Happy Mother's Day to you !
Post a Comment