Friday, June 20, 2008

FATHER'S DAY (belated)

So I know this is a bit late but... well... I have no excuse really, except that I just didn't upload the pics on to my computer until yesterday. :)

So Father's Day was really nice.. Me and the kids woke Gus up with breakfast in bed, followed by homemade gifts and cards, a new shirt from the kids, a gift card for Ross from Jeff (one of Gus's favorite stores) and a gift from mommy that he will never forget................ (ok get your mind out of the gutter!!) ...The NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE! He loves it and I'm jealous as I had the Blackberry Pearl a few months ago, but I returned it because I just couldn't justify the extra monthly expense when I really don't leave the house much so I really don't need email on my phone.. ANYWAY... After gift giving the day was very relaxed. My parents came over and we just hung out, cooked steaks and chicken on the grill, kids swam in the pool... Not to different than most other weekends, but it was a VERY nice day, none the less. :)

Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure...




Gus's breakfast in bed (notice the smiley face lol)




Pappy (my dad) and grandkids (sans Jeff and Brittani)



Pappy and his baby girls.

No... I didn't get any pictures of Gus with the kids... BAD MOMMY! But here is a pic of daddy with his girls from a couple weeks ago.




Marcelo found a worm and gave it to Kalia who thought it was fun to play with..

Sofiya striking her best pose for the camera. :)

8 comments:

Terri said...

The girls are so darn cute! And the worm...OOOHHH Gross!! A blackberry! Wow, I hope he is enjoying it!

debi9kids said...

Great pics of everyone!
Sounds like a lovely day with the family!!!!

Sharlene said...

This is off topic but can I just say I love your new header. Its so adorable. Oh- and Fathers Day looked like a great time!

Tonya Staab said...

Okay hon, I know you well enough to not even get my mind in the gutter LOL.

Love the smiley face breakfast.

I'm not happy that Gus got a Blackberry though and you gave yours back, there's something wrong with that picture :(

Tamara Mitchell said...

I love the picture with Papy and the girls. So sweet!

Hey, how do you get your links to show what when they posted last...I love that! Can you email me and give me directions on how to do that??? Tamara@joyfulnoisedj.com

Deanna said...

ADORABLE pictures...sounds like it was a very nice day!!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

UHHH that breakfast sure looks YUMMY

Jessica Kate said...

I LOVE that picture of Sofiya! How hilarious!