We had a great weekend watching the kids play in the pool and on the trampoline, talking, and trying to console screaming toddlers most of the weekend. Sofiya got a fever Thursday night and was pretty miserable by Friday and Saturday. Sunday she was finally feeling a bit better. So needless to say I had to hold her most of the weekend and I got NO sleep because when she did sleep at all, it had to be with me and she kept having severe sleep apnea and was scaring me so bad that I had to stay awake and listen to her to make sure she kept breathing. Poor girl. Anyway.. I think I may have been a bit moody with getting no sleep (and PMS'ing lol) so I apologize to Gus's family for not being myself. You know I love you guys right??
Abuela Carmen and Marcelo
Tio' Wilder and Sofiya (she had just gotten out of the pool and was exhausted... this was one of the ONLY times she let him hold her)
Abuela Carmen and Kalia (again she just got out of the pool and this was one of the only times anyone got to hold her besides me or daddy)
Marcelo doing one of his tricks on the trampoline
Look at that height ~ Way to go Britt!
Brittani does her flips so well. She's such a daredevil!
Marcelo doing his sparklers on the 4th. (sorry this pic is blurry but I didn't realize that someone had put it on manual focus and it was too dark to see it was blurry at the time)
Carmen had to get in on the sparkler action too!





4 comments:
Glad you guys had a great time, I'll start bugging my dad to take me and my brother soon!! The look on Abuela's face with the sparkler is funny! Lani (via Mami)
Those action shots on the trampoline are fantastic. Good job getting those. Marcelo looks like spiderman.
The trampoline shots are great, looks like fun!
The trampiline pictures are Great!
Post a Comment