One of my friends, Debi of Who Says 8 is Enough posted a fun meme yesterday and I just had to do it.
It's very simple and will hopefully get us "talking"...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave 1 memory you and I have shared together. It doesn't mater how old or new the memory is, just something you and I have shared. And, for anyone I have yet to meet, leave me a comment letting me know something I have told you about that may have moved you or made you realize that we are true friends and not just 'online buddies'.
2. Next, re-post these instructions and see how many people leave a memory! If you leave a memory about me, I will assume you are playing and will come to your blog and leave one about you!
Remember, have fun!
7 years ago





4 comments:
Trying to narrow it down is hard, isn't it?
Ok, for me, the memory that stands out was Sofia & Kalia's 1st birthday. Although we had met up a few times before, it was that weekend at your home that solidified (sp???) our friendship forever.
I just loved that you invited my whole family up to be with you and that all of our kids became friends RIGHT away.
It was such a great time and I was so sad when I had to make the loooong drive home.
:) Missing you too!
ps or, maybe I could tell about how you took me, a coffee virgin, and created a MONSTER by buying me my first Starbucks!
Hmmm.....mine is when we had Cinco de Mayo dinner and we had yummy margaritas and lots of laughs!!!
I loved talking to you on the phone (something we should do more of!) We both talked about worries about our kids but more than that we both giggled so much. Love that you are a giggler just like me :)
When you came to my house to visit for the weekend and we hung out with Dawn and Max and Anna. When you walked into Dawn's house after your hair makeover looking absolutely gorgeous.
I know I said I would make it to Pittsburg to visit,and I promise that someday I will.
Post a Comment