Thursday, September 4, 2008

BEST BROWNIES EVER!


Ok so as I'm sitting here stuffing my face full of brownie, I started to think that I have to share the recipe with you all because this recipe is the best brownies EVER! I seriously have to stop myself from eating them all!! This recipe has been passed down in my family and now I am passing it on to you. I took them to Brittani's volleyball game the other day and everyone LOVED them! And they are pretty easy to make too!
Here is what you will need:

3 sticks butter (or margarine)
6 tsp Cocoa
6 eggs
3 C sugar
2 ¼ C all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
1 large jar marshmallow cream
chocolate icing (receipe below)

1. Melt butter then mix with 6 tsp. cocoa. Let cool.

2. Add 6 eggs and 3 C sugar and beat well.

3. Add flour, salt, vanilla and walnuts (if desired).

4. Spread in 12 x 18 well greased pan and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.

5. White still very hot (right out of the oven) spread marshmallow cream evenly over the top.

6. Now cool completely then top with icing (recipe below - this is the best part so DO NOT skip the icing recipe below!!). (FYI - I keep them in the fridge since the icing has milk in it.)


Chocolate Icing:
3 T Cocoa (heaping)
2 C powdered sugar
½ C Crisco
¼ tsp vanilla
Dash salt
whole milk

Mix everything together then add milk til smooth and creamy. ENJOY!!! And be sure to let me know how you like them!

3 comments:

Jenn H said...

OH MY WORD!!!! They look so yummy and you had me hooked once I saw Marshmallow Cream in the recipe, I could eat a jar of that stuff, LOL!!!

Tonya Staab said...

They look delish hon. I've saved the recipe so I can give them a go.

The Romero-Schroeder said...

OMG it sounds and looks heavenly!