Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BRITTANI'S SWEET 16 PARTY!

YEP you read right! Britt is turning 16 (tomorrow!!!) and we celebrated her Sweet 16 by throwing her an amazing party! We had slushies, cotton candy, karaoke, milk chocolate fountain, white chocolate fountain, lots of candy everywhere and to top the night off ~ a whip cream fight and a chocolate slip n slide! I didn't get near the pictures I would have liked because I didn't have someone (that I won't name ~ DEBI) to help remind me and guide me so I was running around aimlessly most of the time trying to make sure everyone had a full glass of slushie and a cotton candy in hand!

It was a blast and I'm hoping that it will be a day she will remember forever! (I'm thinking she will because she told me it was "the best night of her life") I LOVE YOU BRITTANI!! HAPPY SWEET 16 BABY!!! (crying, crying...)



Britt picked out this cake online, and was in love with it, but I told her there was no way I could get this cake for her and she was soooo excited when it arrived!!





This is not what she wore the whole night, she changed after a few hours of hard partying LOL.





Time to eat!!



Random photos ~ Britt and the girls doing karoake, the flowers I gave Britt for her special day, the babies looking cute and waaaay too much weight on the trampoline! LOL



THE CHOCOLATE SLIP N SLIDE!!

10 comments:

Sharlene said...

how awesome! Everything was so cool. The food looked so amazingly good. And you are a rockstar of a mom for doing this. Happy birthday Brit!

Christy said...

I think you are a Rockstar as well! That looked like the best party every! I am sure Brit will remember it forever! The cake looked so yummy! I can't even imagine a chocolate slip and slide! You are a great mom for doing all of this! Very Very cool! Happy Sweet 16 Brit!

Debbie Moore said...

How cool!! You are an awsome Mom! What a great party for a sweet 16!

Sheri said...

You Rock Christy. I'm booking you now to plan my kid sweet 16 in about 14 yrs. You did a great job.

debi9kids said...

OH! I wish I had been there! It looked like a fantastic time! LOVE the chocolate slip n slide pics! FABULOUS!
Happy Sweet 16 Brit!

ps I don't think I am showing these pics to Steph & gabi... it would fill their heads way too early for all the things they will want for their sweet 16s. LOL

Tonya Staab said...

I am sooo glad that you were still able to have her party. I was thinking about you all that day and wondering.

You did a fantastic job hon. The food looked amazing, the cake was gorgeous and that chocolate slip 'n slide and all of the photos rocked.

Well done mama, you deserve a big pat on the back.

Jane said...

Great party!!! Looks like so much fun!!!!

Deanna said...

OH MY...what a party!!
I need to keep you in mind when my girls start turning 16!!

That cake looks amazing (how'd it taste)...

The chocolate slip n slide looks like it was a blast....AWESOME photos!!!

Happy Birthday Brittany!!!

Terri said...

Christy, you did an AMAZING job getting this all together! They all look like they had a blast!

Tamara Mitchell said...

Holy...what an awesome party!