Yes I know I already did a birthday post but that was for their actual birthday. This one is for their birthday party that I held late this year due to having Brittani's big ole' party a couple weeks ago.
We had a nice little birthday party with just a few close relatives. We had a nice time chatting and catching up and watching the girls oooo and aaahhh over their Little Einstein's cake, Little Einstein's toys, and Little Einstein's movies. Did I mention it was a Little Einstein's party? The girls just LOVE Little Einsteins so how could I resist? :)
The girls got a very special surprise gift for their birthday... do you know what it is? ;)






5 comments:
You got the girls kittens? OMG I am so jealous. Mari would love us forever if we got her a baby kitty (we do have adult kitties but still) but Paul would never let me get another cat.
I was going to guess kittens as well...
The pics are so cute! Glad you had a nice time. I am dreading my girls turning 2! I want to just keep them babies... for just a little while longer!
Kittens........... Great picture
Oh my goodness, their little kitty is so darn cute. I just adore the photo of it playing with the ribbon.
The cake is fantastic and I love the girls Little Einsteins shirts. What a great party theme.
Great job mama. You rock. Big hugs to all my girls.
What a great cake! And I too am going to guess kitty! And what a cute kitty it is!!
Post a Comment