Ok so I know I'm posting this late and I apologize but I have been a little busy with football, football, and volleyball... and ok.. I procrastinated a bit too. So pretend I'm posting this about a week and a half ago, ok?
On the girls' actual birthday, we woke up early and had homemade waffles!! YUM!! The girls loved them! Then it was bath time (to rinse off all that syrup!) then we were off to the zoo. It was just me, the girls, Jeff and his girlfriend Stephanie. It was a GORGEOUS October day and we all had so much fun. The girls were actually very interested in the animals this time. (they are very interested in learning animals and animal noises at home too) They kept staring, laughing and squealing all day. They just loved the penguins, mainly because one of the huge ones was rubbing up against the glass right in front of them. He was there forever and they just giggled and giggled! It was too cute! They also loved the monkeys (bitty's as Kalia calls them) and the baby elephants. OH they were so cute playing together. We went in the aquarium and stayed there for a bit looking at all the fish, sharks and turtles (teetles as kalia calls them). Then they were off for a quick play on the little playground (we had to drag them away) and they slept the whole way home! They had a great time at the zoo!!
On the girls' actual birthday, we woke up early and had homemade waffles!! YUM!! The girls loved them! Then it was bath time (to rinse off all that syrup!) then we were off to the zoo. It was just me, the girls, Jeff and his girlfriend Stephanie. It was a GORGEOUS October day and we all had so much fun. The girls were actually very interested in the animals this time. (they are very interested in learning animals and animal noises at home too) They kept staring, laughing and squealing all day. They just loved the penguins, mainly because one of the huge ones was rubbing up against the glass right in front of them. He was there forever and they just giggled and giggled! It was too cute! They also loved the monkeys (bitty's as Kalia calls them) and the baby elephants. OH they were so cute playing together. We went in the aquarium and stayed there for a bit looking at all the fish, sharks and turtles (teetles as kalia calls them). Then they were off for a quick play on the little playground (we had to drag them away) and they slept the whole way home! They had a great time at the zoo!!
When we got home we made one of their favorite dinners - chicken nuggets and homemade mac & cheese. YUM! A cupcake each finished it off! I think they had a pretty good birthday, don't you?







7 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Beautiful Babies!!!!!
I wish i could've been there to celebrate with you!!!!
Happy Birthday girls. Look like your mommy gave you a wonderful day!s
Happy belated birthday girlies! LOVE the pigtails! Sounds like they had a wonderful day!!
I think they had a fabulous day honey. I'm lovin' those pigtails. Such cute girls.
They are getting so big Christy. And their hair is sooo long. What cuties. Glad you had a good day on their bday.
Happy 2nd Birthday to the girls! I think it sounded like they had a lovely birthday! Sounds like they enjoyed the day at the zoo!
Great pictures, their hair look so long
Post a Comment