Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DECORATING THE TREE

Again, I know this is late but as I said we have been so very busy.  So please bear with me as I post all of December's posts late.  :)

Here are a few pictures of the kids (sans Jeff) decorating the Christmas tree.  The babies enjoyed decorating the tree but REALLY enjoyed taking all the ornaments off the bottom of the tree!  We now have NO ornaments on the bottom of the tree!  LOL!

2008-12-29 12.291

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

ha, love the no ornaments on the bottom of the tree. I put ours behind the superyard in front of the fireplace and even still the managed to poke their little fingers through the gaps and push ornaments off. Maybe next year we'll have a pretty tree.

debi9kids said...

Sounds abaout right! Like Tonya, we put ours inside the gate and they still managed to undecorate it completely. At one point, Will actually grabbed 2 strands of garland and just pulled, therefore ripping all the decorations off the entire middle of the tree. LOL