75 here. So funny that we live in the same country. It looks gorgeous. I hope the kids have fun playing in it. PICTURES!!!!!
so jealous. it has been called off AGAIN here.
It's nice "Spring" weather here is Socal...but I am a born Idahoan so I love snow...and loved the days were we were "Encouraged" to stay home because the roads were so bad!
can you send some of that my way? PLEASE!!
I love the snow! You got all the snow that missed us! I wish we got snow like that! I love snow days... until the big kids drive me crazy! LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
75 here. So funny that we live in the same country. It looks gorgeous. I hope the kids have fun playing in it. PICTURES!!!!!
so jealous. it has been called off AGAIN here.
It's nice "Spring" weather here is Socal...but I am a born Idahoan so I love snow...and loved the days were we were "Encouraged" to stay home because the roads were so bad!
can you send some of that my way? PLEASE!!
I love the snow! You got all the snow that missed us! I wish we got snow like that! I love snow days... until the big kids drive me crazy! LOL
Post a Comment