So as you know... in Denver they were doing "wagie rides" in honor of Tuesday. Well since I couldn't make it to Colorado we joined in on the virtual wagon ride from PA. We were at Brittani's volleyball tournament at Cal-U and since it was a "warm" day, we walked all around the campus and did our "wagie ride" too!
(Well... we didn't have a "wagie" so we used a worm!)
sorry for the poor quality..
A couple more pictures!
We weren't able to find balloons anywhere that day and it's been raining ever since so we plan on doing our balloon release this Saturday, Valentine's Day.





5 comments:
Great pictures and videos, Christy. So glad that you were able to do this!
P.S. I have the same jackets (Children's Place, right?!) for my girls. So cute :)
Waggies or worms, its all the same. Valentines day will be a perfect day to do a balloon release.
awww...the worm ride was just perfect!!!
Sooo sweet! (they are adorable)
They are so so cute Christy!
I wish you could've been there with us. You were there in my heart....
Beautiful girls....I think what you're doing for Tuesday's family is great :o)
Can't wait to get my "Tuesday items"...I hope it will help.
Post a Comment