Brittani has been playing volleyball for the school since 7th grade, but this year we put her in a league. She loves it and even though they didn’t do well at the tournament, she still had a great time and got lots of experience.
Oh looking at these pics makes me miss my volleyball days. :o(
AWESOME!!!I love Volleyball! I hope my girls play it!
What a beautiful court! Hope she enjoys it!
Glad you had a great time, Britt! Keep up the good work.
Go Britt. She's got some serious moves going on there.
How did I miss this post?Great pictures of Brit!Was this at the "scary" place??? LOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh looking at these pics makes me miss my volleyball days. :o(
AWESOME!!!
I love Volleyball! I hope my girls play it!
What a beautiful court! Hope she enjoys it!
Glad you had a great time, Britt! Keep up the good work.
Go Britt. She's got some serious moves going on there.
How did I miss this post?
Great pictures of Brit!
Was this at the "scary" place??? LOL
Post a Comment