The day started out warm so they actually got to play in the snow with NO jackets! Pretty fun!
Then I put them to work cleaning off the deck.
“Look at the great job we did”
Time to play!!
Looks like snow much fun!!!!! Great pictures!
They look so happy! Wish we could play in the snow, but it is so deep here, they would fall right through and it would be over their heads! :S
OMGosh! LOOK at those happy happy smiles!OH! I miss seeing them so much! I can't wait until the snow clears so that I can come see you!!!!
They are so pretty. Put those pretty little things to work Christy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like snow much fun!!!!! Great pictures!
They look so happy! Wish we could play in the snow, but it is so deep here, they would fall right through and it would be over their heads! :S
OMGosh! LOOK at those happy happy smiles!
OH! I miss seeing them so much! I can't wait until the snow clears so that I can come see you!!!!
They are so pretty. Put those pretty little things to work Christy!
Post a Comment