
My friend Alisha started a fundraiser called Pounds for Pediatric Cancer. Curious? Well for every pound you lose you donate money (you choose how much to donate per pound) to a cause of your choice for pediatric cancer research.
Well I have decided to join in!! I, of course, am donating my money to the Tuesday Whitt Memorial Fund. What better way to get my butt in gear to lose a crapload of weight?? And I also get to give to a WONDERFUL cause!
WISH ME LUCK! (I'll need it!)





4 comments:
I think it awesome that your doing this! You go girl!!!
I think it awesome that your doing this! You go girl!!!
I'm with ya lady!! I saw on Twitter that you made my salsa! Isn't it yummy?!?! As long as you watch the salt you add, you can eat salsa on everything. Love it on a salad! MMMmmmm :o)
You go girl!LOL. I just noticed Tamara said the same thing. Oh well. You GO!
Post a Comment