Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TUESDAY BLOG PARTY!

From now until May 12th, I am holding this give-away to help benefit the Tuesday Fiona Whitt Foundation.

Tuesday was the beautiful twin daughter of my dear friend Jessica Kate who bravely fought and sadly lost her 8 month battle with stage 4 neuroblastoma in January of this year. My friends and I from Jess' multiples group have decided to put together an annual blog party to help raise funds to fight pediatric cancer, specifically neuroblastoma, as it is the least funded of ALL cancers yet one of the most fatal. :(

I am auctioning off YOUR CHOICE of ONE of these beautiful items!!
Ladies' black PEDIATRIC CANCER AWARENESS shirt (sizes S - XL)

OR
TUESDAY CERAMIC MUG

OR


TUESDAY TRAVEL MUG

All you have to do to enter to win this auction is simply leave me a comment letting me know you are interested in winning one of these awesome items and then, be sure to donate $1 to the Tuesday Fiona Whitt Foundation. You will not be entered into this auction unless you donate the $1.



Also, head on over to the Tuesday Blog Party to see what other fantastic items are being auctioned off by clicking the image below.



There are lots of great auctions going on and all it costs is one dollar to enter each one.

If you would like to make one donation, instead of many individual donations, please feel free to donate however is easiest for you. If you end up donating $10, but only find 5 auctions you are interested in, you can use those additional dollars as additional entries :)

Thank you so much for supporting a great cause and remember to have fun!
Good luck!

17 comments:

Alisha said...

I donated a dollar for that awesome coffee mug! :)

Jessica said...

I would love that great travel mug!

Sharlene said...

$1 towards that cute new shirt!

Jane said...

$1 towards that travel mug! Woo hoo!

Leslie said...

Gotta have that travel mug!

$1.00 coming right up! Perhaps I
should pledge more??

Unknown said...

$1 for the travel mug.

Alisha said...

i meant the travel mug, not the coffee mug too. lol

Danyele Easterhaus said...

travel mug love!!!! count me in girl!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

and again for another $1 donation.

Tabbatha said...

Christy Im putting an entry in for Larry, he would like his name in for the travel mug. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Love that Travel mug! Donated my $!

Leslie said...

$5.00 for the travel mug!

kel[E] said...

$8 of 20 for the Tshirt! size L

Anonymous said...

I'll put in my buck for the ceramic mug.

Anonymous said...

Can you put me in for another $1 for the Ceramic please? Thank you!

Unknown said...

I would love the shirt. $1 here.
-Kathy D.
duck_widow@yahoo.com

debi9kids said...

Count me in for $3 for the travel mug!!!!