Ok so I know it’s been a VERY LONG TIME since I’ve posted and I could come up with tons of excuses as to why, but just suffice to say that I’ve been a little busy with things as of late.
So what have we been up to? Well for starters our trip to Florida that we won from the TUESDAY BLOG PARTY (I could NEVER thank the townhome owner enough). OH MY GOSH did we have a BLAST!! The townhome was BEUATIFUL and 5 minutes from DISNEY! I swear it was one of THE BEST vacations I’ve ever been on. The only thing that would have made it better is if it was longer! (Isn’t that the way it always is though??)
So anyway.. about our trip. We decided to drive down because for one, I’m still afraid to fly and for two, it would have been too expensive to take all the kids on a plane. So it was a long drive from PA but we did it ALL in ONE day. Sooo much better than taking 2 days from our vacation to be in the car. All the kids did great! Even the girls! Well ok.. the girls did have a few breakdowns but a stop at Wal-mart for a couple Dora videos and all was well again. :)
There were plenty of beautiful views along the way though!
My mom and dad (who left a day earlier than us to drive down) arrived at the townhouse about an hour before us and when we finally arrived, we ordered some dinner, then all went to bed. We were EXHAUSTED!
STAY TUNED FOR DAY TWO!!





3 comments:
So glad that you got to go to Disney! How awesome that you won the townhouse!
What a drive to make all in one day. You guys are real troopers. I do know what you mean though about the expense of all the kids on the plane plus not wanting to take two days from the vacation.
Glad you had a fabulous time!
love,
angela
Yeah! I'm so glad to see you back in the blogging world!
Can't wait to see pics from your Florida trip!!!!
ps LOVE the festive new look of your blog!
I had to change the background after I accidentally deleted the old one. ugh! Glad you like it Debi!
Post a Comment