Sheri with her new love.
Sofiya and Elsie
Dawn with Max (and unknown people in the front lol)
I am so glad you were all able to get together. you all look great!
WOOHOO! I saw that "someone" visited from 6 Negrette Kids and I just about FLIPPED out!!! YEAH! I am so glad you started a bog!!! YIPPEE!!!!PS The hair-do is FABULOUS!!!
Love all the new photos :)
Christy, it was so good to see you and the girls! I love, love, love your new hair! I can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so glad you were all able to get together. you all look great!
WOOHOO! I saw that "someone" visited from 6 Negrette Kids and I just about FLIPPED out!!! YEAH! I am so glad you started a bog!!! YIPPEE!!!!
PS The hair-do is FABULOUS!!!
Love all the new photos :)
Christy, it was so good to see you and the girls! I love, love, love your new hair! I can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment