Sunday, April 13, 2008

WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S (oops I mean SHERI'S!!)

Kalia in her almost famous comfort pose



Love this picutre of Brittani and Sofiya holding hands


Sofiya loved touching all the animals in the petting zoo, especially the bunnies


Kalia refused to touch any of the animals until right before we left and ONLY the bunnies.


Kalia is such a girl! She absolutely loved playing dress up at Sheri's.


So for my 1st post I'm going to tell you about my past weekend. We had an absolutely WONDERFUL weekend with our friends Sheri and Dawn, their husbands and ALL the babies. Sheri and Dawn are good friends of mine that also have twins. We went for a visit last weekend and stayed at Sheri's house (in Michigan) for a long weekend. We had such a great time and Sheri was such a wonderful host and we appreciated her letting us (me, brittani, Kalia and Sofiya) stay there. I'm sure it was hard having 4 extra people for 4 days! We actually got to play outside (temps were great), went to parks, went on walks, and just let all the babies play together while us women chatted it up and ate up all the warm weather we could get!

We enjoyed the warm weather for most of this past week as well. Getting lots of time out on the deck and in the yard. The girls had a great time other than when Kalia thought acorns would be a tastely snack and I had to scoop 2 out of her mouth! It was fun while it lasted... temps are back in the 40's today! Uggh!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Christy, the girls are so cute! Love those pictures! I like your haircut as well! Looks like it would be easy to care for (my fav kind of cuts! :) ) I adore the pic of Brittani and her little sister! So sweet!

debi9kids said...

I am so glad you got a chance to get away and really enjoy yourself! You so needed it. ;)
I too LOVE that pic of Brit & Sofiya. So sweet!!!!