Tuesday, June 10, 2008

20 MONTHS!

So it was 20 months ago today that my tiny little peanuts were born... Boohoo!!! My tiny little babies are fast approaching 2 years old. Soon they will not be babies at all anymore but little kids.
They are talking so much now and they understand sooo many things that I say too. I guess we really have to start watching what we say around here now huh?


Don't you just LOVE close ups?? They are my FAVORITE thing these days! So I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you all!

9 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Those eyes are so captivating. Great shots momma.

Bre said...

Happy 20 month Birthday Beautifuls!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Happy 20 months kids!!! Great pictures!

The Corradetti Clan said...

Happy 20 months!!!!

It is truly amazing how fast the grow up.

The Corradetti Clan said...

You have been tagged! Please read my blog

Tamara Mitchell said...

Cute Photos...

I just added you to my blog! It is so fun to stay connected. Although I don't post a lot on the Multiples group, I do a lot of blogging!

Tamara

Sheri said...

Great job and pics Christy. You have some great subjects to get good pics of. Your girls are gorgeous!!!

Jessica Kate said...

Happy 20 months, gorgeous girls.
xoxo,
jessica kate, Piper and Tuesday

Unknown said...

These are beautiful pics! Love them!