So yesterday was Cody's 13TH birthday! I can't believe he is a TEENAGER!! It's just so crazy! I found myself thinking back to the day I had him. Boy was that a tough day! Trying to push out the ENORMOUS head of a 9lb 12oz baby was NOT EASY! To think that my little boy will be a 7th grader in a few short days, starting football practices, and soon he'll probably want nothing to do with me. Moms are such an embarrassment to teenagers you know! LOL
For his actual birthday I gave him his very first bottle of cologne. You know your kid is getting older when he wants cologne!! Saturday he'll get a few more gifts but you all will have to wait to find out just like him! haha!!
Here are a few more pictures from yesterday. Gus and Jeff had to work late so unfortunately they aren't in any of the pictures this time. But we are having Cody's party this weekend so I'll have lots more pictures then.





5 comments:
Happy 13th Birthday Cody!
Wow! Another teenager! YIKES! (now we both have 3!!!) HOLY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIG COLOGNE WEARING TEENAGER.
Can't wait to see pics from the party on the weekend.
Happy Birthday CODY!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday!
Bet he loves the pushing out the big head comment. LOL.
Love the pics of everyone eating cake. Yum-o!
Happy Belated Birthday to Cody. Have fun at his party this weekend.
Post a Comment