Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"HOMEMADE" DONUTS

Thanks to Debi's fabulous idea on her blog, I decided to make the easiest homemade donuts EVER with Marcelo today! OMG were they good!! Thanks Debi! If you'd like the recipe please visit the other blog that I'm are part of (with Debi and other moms of large families) by clicking here. Seriously you will not find an easier recipe for donuts than this and they taste AMAZING too!




Marcelo showing the other kids how to properly make a donut hole.
Donuts frying for no more than a couple minutes..
LEFTOVER donuts after all the kids had eaten. Think I made too many?

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

Woohoo! Glad you had fun making them.
Thanks for linking back to me and our other blog too!

Bre said...

How can a pregnant gal resist making these yummies???? I guess I'll be heading over to the other site to get the recipe!

Tonya Staab said...

The donuts look great ... but I'm attempting to lose weight waaahhhhh. 1.5 months until vacation, gotta get into nice clothes