I just wanted to share some pictures of the kids in the pool last weekend. This was the first time this year that the babies got in the pool. As you can see in the pictures, Kalia HATED it at first (I think because it was cold) but she warmed up to it pretty quickly. Sofiya LOVED it the whole time. She did make some weird faces in the beginning because of the cold water but she was just splashing and laughing most of the time! Marcelo just LOVES the pool, he could be in there all day! He especially loves when Daddy throws him up as high as he can! :)
Kalia is just not so sure about this cold water business!
Marcelo kept playing "shark" with the babies and they just laughed and laughed as he "chased" them around the pool.
See there's one of Sofiya's funny faces.. lol
Cody just LOVES the pool too. Last year I'm not sure if he ever left it, except to come in and sleep. :)
Marcelo enjoying his time with daddy in the pool. LOOK at that hang time!!






6 comments:
How awesome that you caught that pic of Cello in midair! Too cool!!!
I wish our pool was open...it's supposed to hit 95 this weekend! UGH!
That first pic of Kalia looks like she's laughing, not hating the pool LOL.
Awesome shot of Marcelo.
So jealous of your pool, think of me while I'm sitting outside one of the babies tiny little wading pools LOL
YAY that pool looks awsome!!!!!
Great pool pics! The last one with Marcelo is so cool.
Such fun pool pics!
OMGosh! that looks so much like fun! love the pool and the trampoline! kids sure look like they are having a blast! so jealous!
Post a Comment