I am soooo excited about our new steps and sidewalks. We've had old, crappy wooden steps on the front of our house for 4 years and we kept saying "oh next year....". Well finally this year we did it and they are BEAUTIFUL. Who would of thought that I would get so excited about cement?? LOL
Here's a few pics of the process..
BEFORE:
DURING:
The girls really enjoyed watching the cement truck pour the cement.
Steps are done!
Now for the sidewalk:
AFTER:
Both sidewalks are finished now it's on to the landscaping and saving to get the driveway done. UGGHH!





10 comments:
LOOKS GREAT!
You have every right to be excited. What a huge improvement! It looks so nice. Glad you finally got it done.
Wow, what a difference new steps make. It looks fabulous hon. I'm so happy that you got them done, you've been wanting to fix up the house for so long. YAY!
Love that pic of the girls looking out through the windows.
Wow, it looks awesome!
That looks just GREAT! Yeah you!
I know how VERY long you have wanted those steps done & now they look fantastic!
Can't wait to put my feet on them :)
Looks Great! big difference
Wow...what a huge difference a little cement can make! Looks GREAT!! So when you drive up to the house is that the first thing you look at?? LOL!
Awesome!! Did you write your name in the cement before it dried? I really, REALLY wanted to write our names in the cement when they poured ours, but we didn't have all the kids here to do it... dangit! Oh well.. there is always the driveway when we do it! Your steps and walkway look so nice!
The steps and sidewalk look great!! And so does your blog, by the way. I just found it again, I'm so sorry I got the email a while ago, but then kept forgetting to add your new blog address to my google reader. I have done it now, so I'll be able to see when you've updated :)
Ok, I just figured out how to find your new (so, its not so new anymore) blog. Love it!!! The new steps and sidewalk looks awesome! Loved all the pics in the posts I just caught up on! You have such gorgeous children!!!
Post a Comment