Wednesday, July 30, 2008

STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS!

Yes.. that's right.. Jeff finally got his driver's license!!! (After 4 tries!! LOL) AND he bought a car of his very own. It's pretty nice too! It's a 2005 Chevy Cavalier. I'm not going to lie.. it sure is better than my first car. We're so proud of him. He's worked hard, saved up and now has a decent car to show for it. WAY TO GO JEFF!

I do have to say that as a mom this is a truly terrifying experience... having your child driving on their own. You think you worry when they're young... but you really have no idea what worrying is until they start going off on their own. Especially when they start driving! It's crazy!! Keep 'em young as long as possible! That's what I say!!




Jeff and his very first car (in his name!)

5 comments:

Jenn H said...

YAY Jeff. Personally I do not want to think about that day arriving, too scary ;)

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Congrats Jeff, VDrive carefuly

Tonya Staab said...

Congratulations Jeff. That's a great car. Well done on your purchase. Fantastic.

Dave and Jenn said...

Congrats Jeff!!! Great job!! You are not the only one who had a hard time passing their driving test..."a friend" had to take it 3 times!! :-)

Deanna said...

CONGRATS!!!

He must feel soo accomplished!