Friday, August 29, 2008

FOOTBALL WEEK 2

So as I last told you all, I was hoping Marcelo would get more playing time in his second game and HE DID!! He played at least 7 plays, maybe more (it's hard to always see when he's in LOL). He did really well and I'm so very proud of him!!!!
Cody had his very first football game yesterday (he's never ever played before) and he STARTED, played most of the game, and did FANTASTIC!!! Gus and I tried very hard but didn't make it to his game (so we didn't get any pictures) but we don't plan on missing another one so the pictures will be coming!

Getting ready to kick some butt!
Go #52!!
Time for a much needed drink (it was sooo hot that day!!)

2 comments:

The Romero-Schroeder said...

YA boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn H said...

Way to go!! Loved the pictures and can't wait to see some of Cody as well!