So I know some of you are interested in how Baby Tuesday is doing and thought since today is TUESDAY that it would be cool to do an update. :)
We have some good news that came through last night... Tuesday has been taken off a more powerful ventilator to a conventional ventilator. Yes.. she's still on a vent but this is HUGE! The doctors are hoping to get her off the vent all together soon! Please pray this happens so that she can be off the vent before she does her 2nd round of chemo which will be around the 17th. While little Tuesday is on a vent her mom and dad, Jessica and Charley, aren't allowed to hold her. Please pray that she gets well enough ASAP for her parents to hold her. I think they both really need that comfort. I can't even begin to imagine not being able to hold my sick baby. It must be so hard for both the parents and poor little Tuesday.
A bit more good news is that Tuesday has also been passing some fluids and is starting to "just look better". PRAISE GOD!!! She is still in critical condition but KEEP PRAYING!! IT IS WORKING!!
Please go to Jessica's blog, Go Blog Yourself, and send a prayer their way. She has asked for people to come send prayers in the comment section of her blog every Tuesday. I think this is a GREAT way to show your support and let the entire family know how many people, including strangers, are praying for their little girl.
Please don't forget that you can really help this family by clicking the donate button on the left. Every little bit helps so even $5 would make a difference (they live 45 minutes from the hospital so the gas expense is incredible) plus don't forget that you receive one entry to win that BEAUTIFUL handmade bracelet for every $5 you donate!
Also remember that if you buy ANY product off of the cafepress site set up for Tuesday that you will be entered to win that GORGEOUS tutu! Rem. that ALL profits made from that site go directly to Tuesday's family.
7 years ago





4 comments:
Beautiful post Christy!
I already left my pryer for them.
I just find myself thinking about them all day long and I have been talking to God more than I think I have ever before.
It's amazing the way God works. Perhaps this illness was to get more people to remember Him too.
I just KNOW He will perform miracls for Tuesday!
Great post Christy. I may have plagerized some of this post for my own Tuesday post. I am just saying...
Great post! She can definetly use all the prayers and support she can get!!
Great Post Christy. You are going above and beyond. I'm sure JK is so grateful for all you are doing!!!!
Post a Comment