Yes that's right, Marcelo had his first day of 2nd grade yesterday. My little boy is a second grader. OH where has the time gone??? Before you know it he will be graduating highschool! Speaking of highschool Brittani is now in 10th grade! 10TH GRADE!!! When we moved into this new house 4 years ago, Jeff was starting 10th grade (he is a sophmore at Penn state now!) and before we knew it, we were going to his graduation. It is making me terribly sad to think that in no time at all we will be going to Brittani's graduation! :(( Cody is now in 7th grade and playing football (which he is doing absolutely fabulous at!! He's a starter and everything!!) and he's looking (and sounding) more and more like a man EVERYDAY!! I am just so sad that my kids are growing into adults right in front of my eyes!!
I didn't get a picture of Brittani and Cody's first day of school since they get up so early and we are all just rushing around like mad in the mornings.. but I did get a couple good ones of Marcelo.
My handsome 2nd grade boy
So grown up :(
Just because :)








8 comments:
What a handsome little guy! BTW, Luke was looking over my shoulder at this and was very impressed with Marcelo's shirt, he loves anything with skulls on it too, LOL! And that last pic, I'm sorry I don't know which of your girls that is (is it Sofiya? Sorry if I got it wrong!), but she looks adorable!!
He sure looks so handsome!!!!Good luck on the new school year
He is so handsome. They do grown up fast, don't they?
OH! Just makes me want to cry! Keith has his first day of second grade next Wednesday! Whaaaaa! Remember when our boys started kindergarten????
What a handsome little man!!! He is soooo cute! Is he liking the 2nd grade???
I came across some other things too.... Can't wait to get it out!!!
Wow. I just caught up on about 2 weeks worth of posts. Your kids are getting so big. Time passes so quickly. I'll be sending my 2 off to school before i know it.
Aww, they get so big so fast! I've been blindsided this year with the news that my daughter's friend (one year older) just started junior high, and my husband suddenly pointing out that our 4yo is going to be 5 next month, and maybe we should be starting him in kindergarten! I guess somehow with homeschooling and less stress on grade levels, I didn't notice how big they were getting!
So hard to watch them grow up so fast!! You have such adorable kids!!!
Post a Comment