Now that summer vacation is coming to an end (school starts Wednesday), I thought I would share a few of my favorite photos from the past month or so.
First is Brittani, Cody and Marcelo playing in the pool. And Brittani striking a pose for some reason or another.. She cracks me up! I love that girl!
Next is Brittani and her best bud Marcelo. And you won't beleive this one but Scott (Jeff's friend that has lived with us for over a year) brought us some baby chicks. (I have no idea what we're going to do with them.. as we don't live on a farm lol. )Well apparently one escaped and hopped over to the door and started pecking the door as to say "Let me in!" Ha Ha! It was really hilarious! The girls were just giggling and giggling. :)









5 comments:
cute photos! Brittani sure looks like she has a free spirit personality! too cute! I love baby chicks! they are so cute!
great pictures, Brittani is so gorgeous!... love her face!
Very cute photos.....
My girls all started school on Monday and Tuesday....seems like it went by soo quick!!
Those little chicks are sooo cute!!!
So glad you posted pics of the chicks! Too cute!
Love all of the pics of the kids! Looks like they had a fun summer.
PS So sorry I didn't call. :(
I will try again tomorrow ;)
Awww, such cute pictures!! I can't pick a favorite, though the one of Brit and Marcelo, their smiles are so sweet and they do look like best buds!!
Post a Comment