So we ventured out to the zoo last weekend and boy was it HOT out! But still fun none the less! That was the first time in over a year that we had been there. We bought a year's pass so now we plan on going MANY more times as the kids all had a blast! We saw a baby tiger, 2 baby elephants, polar bears, sharks, penguins and tons of other things. Marcelo loved the baby tiger the best, Kalia loved the fish the best, I thimk Sofiya loved the snake the best (the one she touched!!), and my favorite was the baby elephants!
Here are a few pics of our day!
Notice the girls sweating? Did I mention it was hotter than heck outside???
Sofiya LOVED touching the snake!! I couldn't believe it! Kalia liked to look at the lizard, but later did touch the snake. I was shocked!
Sofiya and Marcelo touching the lizard.
Kalia looking at the wall o fish and Sofiya touching the deer. (kalia wouldn't touch the deer but would touch the snake.. told you she is weird!)
Sofiya and the Kangaroo having some words and my pretty girls on a turtle.
Just because..


















6 comments:
I love the zoo! I am the kids did too. So many great shots! Such brave girls touching the snake! I swear they look so much older lately. It makes me sad. Our babies are growing up!
Great Zoo photos! Your girls are so beautiful!
Fantastic pictures from the zoo! The kids look like they had such a great time! Love that the girls are so into touching the animals. Neither of mine would touch them! LOL
That last picture of kalia is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
Glad you guys had a blast even though it was so hot. Wow, the girls were brave touching a snake, eeeeekkkk!!! They look like little girls all the sudden instead of babies, they are both so adorable. I loved their little tennis shoes, how cute!!!
Awww...that last picture is soo cute!!
Looks like you all had a really good time and got to see lots!!
Good thinking with the Zoo Pass I think to do it every year and then never get around to it.
Great pictures, i sure love the ZOO
Post a Comment