I was tagged for this meme by my dear friend Jane and just had to do it!
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. House
5. Hotshots
6. How I met your mother
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Criminal Minds
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Bravo
2. Bob Evans (for breakfast)
3. Olive Garden
4. Smokey Bones
5. Salvatore's
6. Rockafella's
7. J Barn
8. From Italy Pizzeria
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Emailed with friends :)
2. Babysat 2 kids
3. Made bayou chicken and scalloped potatoes for dinner
4. Watched a million episodes of Little Einsteins, Yo Gabba Gabba and Dora with the girls
5. Did laundry and cleaned up the house
6. Watched House and Heroes (on Tivo) while the girls napped
7. Gave a horrible interpretation of a mime stuck in a box.
8. Went to bed at 8!
8 Things I look forward to
1. Thanksgiving.
2. Christmas.
3. Spending QT with ALL the kids
4. Spring vacation (hopefully!)
5. Summer
6. Teacher strike being over
7. winning the lottery
8. Economic depression ending
8 Things I love about Autumn
1. The beautiful colors
2. The rustic/ cold smell in the air
3. Hot chocolate
4. Halloween
5. Cozy evenings with family
6. Making soups and snuggling under the covers to eat them!
7. Kids jumping in leaf piles
8. Crunchy leaves under my feet
8 Things on my wish list
1. Get a water softener in here ASAP
2. Keep in better touch with friends
3. Take a family vacation in the spring
4. Better health insurance
5. Healthy kids.
6. A white Christmas
7. Win the lottery.
8. Travel alone with my hubby.
8 People I tag
1. Bre
2. Jenn P
3. Jenn H
4. Sheri
5. Deanna
6. CC
7. Debi
8. Meike
7 years ago





5 comments:
How could we have none of the same favorite tv shows? Thats just bizarre.
Thanks for tagging me... I sure had fun!
I love making soup in fall too... so easy and great for leftovers!
Great lists!
I hope for a white Christmas EVERY year and still haven't had one since I was 7 years old! Whaaaaa!
Wait, the teacher strike is STILL on???? WTF!
Oh, I forgot So you Think You can Dance!!!! Def. a fave of mine, too.
The teacher strike is still on? Are you kidding?
Lipstick Jungle, Desperate Housewives and Criminal Minds were on my list too. Yay!.
Post a Comment