Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TUESDAY NEWS!




Hi everyone. So I have huge news and a huge request from all who pray. Tuesday had scans done last week and she is infact a MIRACLE! Most of the cancer is gone and they are thinking that the tumor (which has shrunk from the size of a canteloupe to the size of a golfball) is indeed DEAD! Who would have thought months ago when she was diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma that she would do so well?? I mean we all prayed and prayed, but this is just so much better than I would have ever imagined! This little girl is blessed!!


On to the prayer request... Tuesday is having major surgery today to remove what is left of the tumor. This tumor, unfortuneately, is attached to part of the heart and some major arteries. Her doctor's have never seen this before, and know that it is going to be a more complicated surgery than they had hoped. PLEASE pray for her today that the surgery goes better than anyone could imagine and that little Tuesday recovers quickly. She had a long road of recovery after the last surgery and I am praying so hard that she has a much shorter road this time!


Please check Tuesday's Family blog for updates on her surgery throughout the day!

Thanks to everyone who continues to pray for her! IT IS WORKING!

xoxo

No comments: