Monday, January 12, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs

A couple months back I took the kids to see Walking with Dinosaurs. It was AWESOME! I HIGHLY reccomend this show to those of you with young children, especially boys! Actually the kids don't even have to be young. I REALLY enjoyed this and I'm an adult! And it's educational to boot! The dinosaurs are so real looking and they growl at the audience and everything. I thought the girls would be affraid but they weren't and actually really liked seeing the dinosaurs!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Debbie Moore said...

i am going to have to look into that, my boys would love it!

Sharlene said...

That sounds so cool. I will have to look into it too!

Alisha said...

I wish we had something like that here in NB! :(

debi9kids said...

How fun! Sounds like such a great time for all of the kiddies :)

Christy said...

Sounds like you and the kids had a great time!!