Wednesday, October 21, 2009

BABIES TURNED TODDLERS

I’m lame.  I know.  I just have such a hard time keeping up with blogging.  I’m trying to get better.  I promise.  ;)

Anyway. I know I’m not done with my Florida updates yet but I have to interrupt and post about the twins 3rd BIRTHDAY!  I seriously can’t believe they are 3 already.  Where did the time go?

On their actual birthday I made them homemade waffles, we went to a movie, ate lots of popcorn and candy, had chili dogs and ended the day unwrapping a couple presents and had homemade cupcakes!

 

005

 

007

 

016 

 

twins bday 012

Kalia

 

twins bday 002

Sofiya

 

The next day we had their party.  Well I say party loosely.  We just had my parents and my grandmother (their great grandmother) over for dinner and cake.  The girls had a great time and got lots of cool presents.  They have grown so much.  I actually had them at the doctor yesterday for their 3 year appt and Kalia weighs 25 lbs and is 35 1/4 inches tall.  Sofiya is 27 lbs and 34 1/4 inches tall.  They are both still barely on the curve but are growing good so he is not concerned.  :)

 

twins bday 039 

 

 

twins bday 088

Kalia taking care of her new babies.

 

twins bday 098

Getting ready to blow out the candles on their homemade dora (peanut butter) and diego (devil’s food) cakes.

3 comments:

Jane said...

ADORABLE. Good job, Mama!!! They are gorgeous.

Bre said...

Looks like the girlies had a fabulous birthday. I love their cakes. And the double stroller is awesome.

debi9kids said...

They are just so darn cute! I miss those cuties so much... hope we'll get to see you soon.