Thursday, October 22, 2009

BRITTANI’S BIRTHDAY

We also had another birthday recently.  My daughter Brittani turned 17 at the end of September!!  One more year and she will be an adult and a senior in high school!  I am already dreading it so much.  I want her to always be my little girl. 

261

I think she knows what it is..

 

268

Someone's a little excited about her new coach purse that her boyfriend Cody gave her.

 

285

Brittani and her new “official” penguins jersey.  She was sooo excited. lol

 

291

We didn’t have a “1” but we had a question mark for some reason lol.

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

LOL about the ? on the cake!

I can't believe she is 17!!! Where did the time go???

Please tell her I said "Happy Birthday!"

* TONYA * said...

I cannot believe she's 17 already. Did I ever tell you that Jay had a little crush :)