Thursday, July 31, 2008

KALIA PEED IN THE POTTY!!



That's right! Our little baby, all of 21 months old, peed in the potty! And can you believe that I wasn't even here for it??? I'm with her 24 hours a day almost every single day and yet I wasn't here for her first potty experience. :( Brittani was actually watching her while I took Jeff to look at his car (before he bought it) and she called me all EXCITED saying that Kalia peed in the potty!! I thought she was joking but nope it was true! I guess Brittani had to go pee and she took Kalia with her and Kalia started pulling on her diaper so Britt took it off and low and behold, Kalia sat down and soon Britt heard the little trickles of liquid going in the potty! What a big girl she is!

I'M SO PROUD OF MY LITTLE GIRL!! (I guess this means she's not a baby anymore :(( boohoo!!)

6 comments:

Jenn H said...

Great job Kalia (and way to go Britt putting her on there). Sorry you missed it :(

debi9kids said...

WOOOHOOO! Holy cow! Such a big girl! Poor mama missing it :(
)way to go Britt for catching it with a photo atleast!)

Dave and Jenn said...

Yeah Kalia!! Look how happy she is....what a cutie you have there!!!

Bre said...

Oh my goodness that is awesome!!!! Yeah Kalia!!!!!! Such a big girl!!

Sharlene said...

Well look at your little over achiever!

Tonya Staab said...

Yay Kalia. That's fabulous litle girl. Well done. So proud of you.